Business / Networking Forum A place to promote your business and network with other users.

Share This Forum!  

Old 01-31-2012, 01:28 PM   #1
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

Downtown Lofts and Condos

For those that know me as one of the go to guys for bats these past few years you will have noticed that I haven't been selling bats lately. That's because after I got my real estate license I've moved onto selling lofts and condos, specializing in the downtown Toronto area. If you've dealt with me before you'll know that I'm a professional when it comes to communication and the product. I've applied the same concepts to the real estate profession.

I've spoken to some of you before in regards to this, but my brokerage specializes in investments as well as end user properties. Two months ago, we had an exclusive deal with a builder for 73 units spanning over 5 projects in which we sold 65 of the units in 3 weeks. Most of these units were 5% down and included bonuses like parking, locker and unit upgrades. Real estate is an investment and can be very profitable if you know where and what to invest in. This is where my knowledge will be of use to you.

If pre-construction investing isn't your thing, I also do resale - again specializing in lofts and condos in the heart of the city. If you're looking to move downtown, give me a shout and I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for.

There are two ways to make money. Work for the money or have the money work for you. I'll show you how to do the latter.

Also check out my facebook webpage and LIKE IT! It has some great articles about commonly asked real estate questions, tips on DIY and renovations for your home and details about our group buys and Toronto real estate. www.facebook.com/dcm5v

UPDATE: Go to post #22 for your chance to win Raptors tickets!

Last edited by Fobstar49; 01-08-2013 at 07:40 PM.
Fobstar49 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:18 PM   #2
BIRDMAN
FX4'n

sounds like a front for bat smuggling from China!

well done D gopod luck too!
Old 01-31-2012, 02:42 PM   #3
jb16
Post Ore

Originally Posted by Fobstar49 View Post
For those that know me as one of the go to guys for bats these past few years you will have noticed that I haven't been selling bats lately. That's because after I got my real estate license I've moved onto selling lofts and condos, specializing in the downtown Toronto area. If you've dealt with me before you'll know that I'm a professional when it comes to communication and the product. I've applied the same concepts to the real estate profession.

I've spoken to some of you before in regards to this, but my brokerage specializes in investments as well as end user properties. Two months ago, we had an exclusive deal with a builder for 73 units spanning over 5 projects in which we sold 65 of the units in 3 weeks. Most of these units were 5% down and included bonuses like parking, locker and unit upgrades. Real estate is an investment and can be very profitable if you know where and what to invest in. This is where my knowledge will be of use to you.

If pre-construction investing isn't your thing, I also do resale - again specializing in lofts and condos in the heart of the city. If you're looking to move downtown, give me a shout and I'd be happy to help you find what you're looking for.

There are two ways to make money. Work for the money or have the money work for you. I'll show you how to do the latter.
these will be expensive condos, lol ,, good luck Fob

OG DC41 - 27oz x 2

www.insitefulweb.com - for all your online marketing needs. www.maxdomi.ca www.tiedomi.com www.4thefallen.ca www.betweentheposts.ca www.autographnetwork.ca
www.tannerfinancial.ca www.afgi.ca
jb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #4
ZR27
#lexxbeinglexx

ZR22.. needs a second or third condo in the tdot, to hoard all his bats and apple products

good luck man!

http://www.youtube.com/user/lexxuz27
http://instagram.com/lexx27_ksg
ZR27 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 02:46 PM   #5
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
sounds like a front for bat smuggling from China!

well done D gopod luck too!
Lot of bats = places required to store them =)

Originally Posted by jb16 View Post
these will be expensive condos, lol ,, good luck Fob
At 5% down and interest rates at all banks @ 2.99%, people that couldn't afford them before will be able to
Old 01-31-2012, 02:52 PM   #6
jb16
Post Ore

Originally Posted by Fobstar49 View Post

At 5% down and interest rates at all banks @ 2.99%, people that couldn't afford them before will be able to
I know I'm teasing. Sales on condos seem to be good right now,, go gettem

OG DC41 - 27oz x 2

www.insitefulweb.com - for all your online marketing needs. www.maxdomi.ca www.tiedomi.com www.4thefallen.ca www.betweentheposts.ca www.autographnetwork.ca
www.tannerfinancial.ca www.afgi.ca
jb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2012, 04:10 PM   #7
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

Originally Posted by ZR27 View Post
ZR22.. needs a second or third condo in the tdot, to hoard all his bats and apple products

good luck man!
I'm trying to grab all his potential clients before he gets his license! He knows what's going on =)
Old 03-14-2012, 04:20 PM   #8
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

I just wanted to let you guys know that we're working on the next group buy right now. We're just working out the details of the deal but I wanted to give you the heads up that there is something cooking. Those that have invested before know what the potential ROI is on these group deals, but for those that don't - feel free to PM me and I can give you a breakdown on what's required and what you can make in a short period of time. With bank interest rates @ 2.99% if you're renting, you really need to consider the buying option.

We'll have another launch / signing party like we usually do with our group buys so stay tuned for the invite as well when the time comes. If you've been to either of the launch parties in the past you'll know what kind of event to expect. If you missed the last two events, check out the website at www.m5vinc.com to see the event pictures and videos.

PM me to get on my distro list and I'll send you the details of when we do group buys. Also if you're looking to buy a loft or condo in the downtown Toronto area, message me and I'll be glad to help.
Old 03-14-2012, 09:11 PM   #9
adidascanada
$5 + ham sandwich!

This sounds like more that 4 units for sale so I think a mod should shut this thread down!
adidascanada is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-28-2012, 01:55 PM   #10
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

For all those that messaged me, you're on the list now and will receive the group buy package tomorrow. Just wanted to give a little preview as to what the deal is for those not on the list. The lofts are in Leslieville and there are 40 units available ranging from bachelors to 2 bedroom + dens. We're getting an exclusive price break of up to $30,000 OFF pre-construction pricing and also have a deal with BMO where you put down 5%, the bank gives you a line of credit for the remaining 10% of your downpayment and the builder pays the interest fees. All this wrapped up in a neat package for you. A great deal for investors and end users. PM me to get on my list. Once they're gone, they're gone.

Last edited by Fobstar49; 03-29-2012 at 02:28 PM.
Old 03-30-2012, 10:54 PM   #11
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

Group buy package has been sent to everyone on my list. If you didn't get it, check your junk mail. If you're not on my list and are interested, PM me!
Old 04-16-2012, 07:57 AM   #12
Fobstar49
Anything Hookup

All 40 units SOLD! If you missed out on this one and are interested in the next group buy, PM me and I'll add you to my distro list. If you're thinking about purchasing resale in the downtown Toronto area as well, PM me and I can assist you as well.