Web Site Suggestions Anything that can make the site better

Share This Forum!  

Old 03-27-2015, 08:08 AM   #1
MikeW
Rookie

Can't login from home

Hey SFO,

for some reason my firefox on my work laptop will allow me to login. However, i do it from home and it says it's signing me in but doesn't. I have cleared cache and cookies and at a loss to what the issue actually is. Any ideas?
MikeW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2015, 08:18 AM   #2
Hurk
Favourite Food

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Hey SFO,

for some reason my firefox on my work laptop will allow me to login. However, i do it from home and it says it's signing me in but doesn't. I have cleared cache and cookies and at a loss to what the issue actually is. Any ideas?
Have you tried a different browser on your home computer? Like Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer? It might be an extension for that specific browser.

If you've tried different ones, I'd think that it could be your security software. There's some pretty strong softwares that blocks popups, or even some sites. I'd check a different browser first.
Old 03-27-2015, 08:29 AM   #3
Felks32

Originally Posted by MikeW View Post
Hey SFO,

Are you accessing the site from home on the same work laptop and it doesn't work? If so, that sounds like an issue with your home network.

Do you have a smartphone that you could try it from your home wifi? Or like Hurk suggested, a different browser on your home computer.
Felks32 is offline   Reply With Quote