Buyer/Seller Feedback Provide other members with feedback on transactions you've made.

Share This Forum!  

Old 08-21-2011, 03:42 PM   #73
Devo686
SFO Superstar

i know I am an outside spectator but I can feel the guy's frustration....that is all
Devo686 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 03:53 PM   #74
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by GrimmJitsu View Post
Just an update now for everyone on this issue. I just received notification from PayPal that I needed to square up my negative balance immediately or the case would go into collections and could negatively affect my credit rating.....

SO - I have now had to pay off $173 Candian Dollars to square up my account with PayPal so that I would not be negatively affected on my credit rating! Pure and utter BS!

According to PayPal when I called as well they have no record showing from Brandon's credit card company showing these charges are ever coming back to all of us affected. According to PayPal this matter is closed, they have not been informed by the credit card company of anything differently - and the likelihood of us seeing our money is as the lady put "unfortunatley quite slim"...

JUST F'IN WONDERFUL! So as it stands - I have now paid Brandon $173 dollars to take that bat off my hands - what a wonderful transaction on his behalf.

Brandon - or anyone who may speak to Brandon - could you please please get all of us some reassurance that this money is somehow making it back to us? Can you please confirm with your credit card company that these charges are being paid back to PayPal and all of us sellers who were affected? Because according to the 3 people I just spoke with - there is f'all and nothing coming back our way....

The final parting line I received from PayPal - We are sorry Mr. Parsons, but unless you can recover this money directly from the buyer I do not believe there is anything else we can do for you. Thank you for using PayPal - let me transfer you to our collections department so you can clear up your negative balance.

WONDERFUL!
I had to do the same ****ING thing last night, they even converted it to US funds for me so I had to pay 238...

This **** is garbage...

brandon, make a call to Paypal and get them to speed this up or pay me some cash...

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:03 PM   #75
Freak88
Tuc

Its a shame this has happened to some stand up board bro's.

But can all people involved please leave feedback on this deal for other members to see that havnt read this thread.

Thanx
Freak88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:16 PM   #76
Yagerbomber
Seasoned Vet

Guys I have been in communication with Paypal and thought that matter was all straightened out, I have jsut got off the phone with paypal and the girl i talked to said they didnt note the file that I communicated with them. SHe had me email the charge back department and let them know what was going on as well. As well i am presently on the phone with Visa trying to figure out how you charge someone back the charges tell them that all this matter is cleared up and then find out by a email from Graeme that it isn't. I don't blame any of the guys on here and if I had the money to clear everything up with cash, I would of done it. And for the fact that it was originally put that I got all these charges reversed on the people that helped me out and that sold things to me, that is not one bit true. THIS WAS ALL VISA's FAULT, they reveresed everything because they thought the charges were fraudulent without calling me.For the guys that arent involved in this matter, just like I emailed the guys involved I will post the statement show who the charges were re-reveresed to so that everybody knows that this is not bull**** that I am feeding people and that the charges did go back on me a month ago.
Yagerbomber is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-21-2011, 04:18 PM   #77
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by Yagerbomber View Post
Guys I have been in communication with Paypal and thought that matter was all straightened out, I have jsut got off the phone with paypal and the girl i talked to said they didnt note the file that I communicated with them. SHe had me email the charge back department and let them know what was going on as well. As well i am presently on the phone with Visa trying to figure out how you charge someone back the charges tell them that all this matter is cleared up and then find out by a email from Graeme that it isn't. I don't blame any of the guys on here and if I had the money to clear everything up with cash, I would of done it. And for the fact that it was originally put that I got all these charges reversed on the people that helped me out and that sold things to me, that is not one bit true. THIS WAS ALL VISA's FAULT, they reveresed everything because they thought the charges were fraudulent without calling me.For the guys that arent involved in this matter, just like I emailed the guys involved I will post the statement show who the charges were re-reveresed to so that everybody knows that this is not bull**** that I am feeding people and that the charges did go back on me a month ago.
Again, I agree u havent BS'd us B, but I am out now essentially double the cash and it isnt fair...paypal is forcing us to pay and just like u, we arent made of money...

Old 08-21-2011, 04:20 PM   #78
Yagerbomber
Seasoned Vet

I have talked to paypal and they said they are flagging all the cases, so that they know that the charges have been re-reversed. Did they have you pay the charge backs? Cause they just finished telling me that you wouldnt have to pay anything
Old 08-21-2011, 04:37 PM   #79
Yagerbomber
Seasoned Vet

Old 08-22-2011, 12:05 AM   #80
GrimmJitsu
Rookie

I have talked to paypal and they said they are flagging all the cases, so that they know that the charges have been re-reversed. Did they have you pay the charge backs? Cause they just finished telling me that you wouldnt have to pay anything
They made me pay back to them - $173 immediately or they were taking this claim to collections! So I am now out this money!
Whether they said to youthat we would not have to pay or not - I had to and am now out all of this money... So what do I do in my boat now?

Is it now on me to call PayPal and find out what the "F" is going on?

My brain hurts....

26oz Miken Recoil MaxLoad
26oz Miken NRG 500 MaxLoad
26oz Miken Freak FX700 USSSA MaxLoad
GrimmJitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:45 AM   #81
LURCH33
SFO Superstar

I will not be using PayPal again! Bank on that!
LURCH33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2011, 11:54 AM   #82
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

they bug me every 2 or 3 days. I have sent countless emails and tried to get a hold of them and get the same response, its on US to fix it cause u "won" your case and they "sided" with the CC company..

oh, and the best part of it is the funds being converted to US with a fee adding about 20 more bucks on top of this.

Old 08-22-2011, 11:55 AM   #83
BIRDMAN
www.ianjones.com

they even reversed your Netflix! guess no more romantic movies for you now?!

PayPal sucks balls period!!
Old 08-22-2011, 12:08 PM   #84
Gucci_17
Post Ore

This thread sucks. Sounds like two nice guys in a sh!tty spot.

Good luck.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/Gucciandfriends/
Gucci_17 is offline   Reply With Quote