Buyer/Seller Feedback Provide other members with feedback on transactions you've made.

Share This Forum!  

Old 09-27-2011, 09:04 AM   #157
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
thnx TJ

Here was mine:

Transaction Details

PayPal Balance Adjustment (Unique Transaction ID # 2TJMAC68120D54420021)
Business Name: PayPal Balance Adjustment
Email: ppca_riskmanagement@paypal.com
Business Contact Information
Customer Service Email: ppca_riskmanagement@paypal.com
Total amount: $220.00 CAD
Fee amount: $0.00 CAD
Net amount: $220.00 CAD
Date: Sep 6, 2011
Time: 14:36:27 GMT-04:00
Status: Completed, Your transfer from your funding source to your PayPal account is complete.

Subject: PP-001-339-328-043, Chargeback Reimbursement for 220 CAD

They said cause you owed me $225 they would send me your $220

this is exactly why I gave up on PayPal many years ago. It takes them FOREVER to settle things if incorrect. i remember they tried to invoice me for selling a TV on ebay. Screw me over I have NEVER tried to sell anything on ebay but PayPal took it off my MC. It tokk me almost 6 months to get the funds back from them. case was opened and closed many times.

thnx again TJ
no beers realy r on you!
I hate u so god damn much!!!!!!

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2011, 09:10 AM   #158
BIRDMAN
www.ianjones.com

lol you said me and god in the same sentence, right where I should be! lol

Old 09-27-2011, 09:12 AM   #159
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by BIRDMAN View Post
lol you said me and god in the same sentence, right where I should be! lol

hahahahahahaha!!! Well done!

I really do want my effin cash tho...have been out it since May...

Old 09-27-2011, 09:19 AM   #160
BIRDMAN
www.ianjones.com

no doubt forsure. I know B feels bad about it. Kinda sucks he does not come on here anymore, as he does not want to get bashed, but I know he has fought for everyone and his hands were tied. He did not request this mess. Who would want this mess.
Old 09-28-2011, 12:34 PM   #161
shifty1
SFO Moderator

I have read most of this going back for some time now and just have a question.

I may have read the answer awhile back but forgotten, but why/how would the original CC transactions get reversed and flagged as fraud without Yager confirming as such?

From my experiences I have had my mastercard compromised 3 times over the years, in each instance they will put a freeze on the card (not allowing it to be used), then they would contact me to let me know that the acct has been frozen and to confirm the individual charges. At this point they would read the purchase history to me and I had to verbally confirm whether or not the charge was made by me. Could this be what happened in this scenario? Could Yager have thought he could get away with saying they werent his transactions and everyone makes out ahead except for the CC company?

I only ask because I was not aware that they could just reverse charges that were made without any permission to do so or acknowledgement by the card owner that the purchases were fraudulent.

Anything I indicated I didnt buy, they reversed the charges. Thing was there was one purchase made in the states that I didnt recognize as being made by me and I said it wasnt. When the retailer came back to me I realized it was reversed in error and just repaid them. I wasnt out anything by paying it again since the original charge was taken off my CC anyways.... what is different about this situation?

I apologize if I missed something, I havent touched paypal since 2005/6 or so nor will I ever again (bless you EMT...), but in my mind if all charges were reversed on his CC, then Yager would be ahead the amount and have the same funds to repay to y'all with?

If he can afford to play ball in Florida, the least he could do would be to address this issue personally with all of you that have gotten effed over in the deal... I dont see any way that he doesnt have at least some responsibility or explanation for what really happened.

Sorry to hear some of you are out $. Not you TJ, I couldnt be happier about that. Just kidding fella, the whole situation stinks.

RIP Tony C (aka. Bigcatch25), gone but never forgotten.
shifty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-28-2011, 12:40 PM   #162
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by shifty1 69 View Post
I have read most of this going back for some time now and just have a question.

I may have read the answer awhile back but forgotten, but why/how would the original CC transactions get reversed and flagged as fraud without Yager confirming as such?

From my experiences I have had my mastercard compromised 3 times over the years, in each instance they will put a freeze on the card (not allowing it to be used), then they would contact me to let me know that the acct has been frozen and to confirm the individual charges. At this point they would read the purchase history to me and I had to verbally confirm whether or not the charge was made by me. Could this be what happened in this scenario? Could Yager have thought he could get away with saying they werent his transactions and everyone makes out ahead except for the CC company?

I only ask because I was not aware that they could just reverse charges that were made without any permission to do so or acknowledgement by the card owner that the purchases were fraudulent.

Anything I indicated I didnt buy, they reversed the charges. Thing was there was one purchase made in the states that I didnt recognize as being made by me and I said it wasnt. When the retailer came back to me I realized it was reversed in error and just repaid them. I wasnt out anything by paying it again since the original charge was taken off my CC anyways.... what is different about this situation?

I apologize if I missed something, I havent touched paypal since 2005/6 or so nor will I ever again (bless you EMT...), but in my mind if all charges were reversed on his CC, then Yager would be ahead the amount and have the same funds to repay to y'all with?

If he can afford to play ball in Florida, the least he could do would be to address this issue personally with all of you that have gotten effed over in the deal... I dont see any way that he doesnt have at least some responsibility or explanation for what really happened.

Sorry to hear some of you are out $. Not you TJ, I couldnt be happier about that. Just kidding fella, the whole situation stinks.
PISS OFF!!!

the story we all got was the charges all got reveresd without Brandon telling them they were good, so as we have all seen, they got RE-REVERSED and sent back to paypal. What the issue is now is why some ppl got there $$$ and some didnt....(IE. 3 ppl have been paid according to this site and a few of us havent).

either way, I now want my $$$, I dont really care who is at fault anymore.

Brandon is on his way home from his trip (no need to start the 'well he can afford to go away he can pay u all back') bashing, lets keep it civilized.

I do however agree, the whole situation SUX and once this is cleared up, I am deleting and closing my paypal account.

Old 09-29-2011, 01:16 PM   #163
shifty1
SFO Moderator

Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
PISS OFF!!!

the story we all got was the charges all got reveresd without Brandon telling them they were good, so as we have all seen, they got RE-REVERSED and sent back to paypal. What the issue is now is why some ppl got there $$$ and some didnt....(IE. 3 ppl have been paid according to this site and a few of us havent).

either way, I now want my $$$, I dont really care who is at fault anymore.

Brandon is on his way home from his trip (no need to start the 'well he can afford to go away he can pay u all back') bashing, lets keep it civilized.

I do however agree, the whole situation SUX and once this is cleared up, I am deleting and closing my paypal account.
Yeah, I generally try to stay out of things that dont involve me... was just curious if I missed something.

Nice of paypal to re-receive the $ and not pass it back to those of you that are out their cash.

Eff Paypal!!!!

RIP Tony C (aka. Bigcatch25), gone but never forgotten.
shifty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-29-2011, 01:25 PM   #164
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by shifty1 69 View Post
Yeah, I generally try to stay out of things that dont involve me... was just curious if I missed something.

Nice of paypal to re-receive the $ and not pass it back to those of you that are out their cash.

Eff Paypal!!!!
agreed.....pretty much worked out that they do have the cash, but the ppl that I TALK TO , DONT CARe.

Old 10-07-2011, 10:02 AM   #165
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Just got word that paypal is going to make sure the rest of us are taken care of by the END OF NEXT WEEK....Why they need to wait yet another week is beyond me.

Paypal is a joke, I have written so many letters and made so many calls in the past 6 months that I have now figured out that nobody really gives a damn....Company is effed and this has gone on FAR TO LONG.

Old 10-14-2011, 07:42 PM   #166
HOOT
Rookie

Is it the end of the week yet? F'n paypal.
HOOT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2011, 09:03 PM   #167
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

Originally Posted by HOOT View Post
Is it the end of the week yet? F'n paypal.
I already txt'd Brandon...waiting for a response and a call to Paypal....stay tuned.

Old 10-18-2011, 09:00 AM   #168
TMAC68
Attn Ore!

waiting on some email from Paypal...apparently they have accepted fault?!?!?!

so dumb....