Buyer/Seller Feedback Provide other members with feedback on transactions you've made.

Share This Forum!  

Old 06-20-2013, 12:07 AM   #13
Ironsheik
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by batboy_2006 View Post
Got a set of jerseys from Dugout last year. Asked if they could do neon green, said yes and sent me a sample pic and said it would be this colour (which was neonish like the green in MS Paint) and not the mint green that is in the mock up. Got the jerseys, and they are mint green. Sizing was too small. Got a few smalls for our girls and they could barely fit a toddler. Their sizing chart must be way off or the workers who sew the jerseys are all over the map with cutting. Only sizes that fit were XL. And all the jerseys come down to your knees, no matter small or XL which is ok if you don't mind tucking them in. They mixed up a bunch of numbers and sizes. Asked for them to be redone - ended up getting a bunch for free and a few cost $20 each

Heard of another team locally that had the same issue with the green colour and they spelled slowpitch on their jerseys

The $35 deal at the time sounded good and the feedback and samples I saw looked good... Won't be going back to them again though.
Could not agree more about the sizing!!
Ironsheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:10 AM   #14
Ironsheik
Seasoned Vet

Sorry Go5 but getting our money back from him is looking less likely unless we try something legal... He has not returned any of my 5 phone calls, 5 emails or SFO pm's. Same story for many on here. Probably more that aren't on SFO too.
Ironsheik is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:19 AM   #15
Giants_Rook

Originally Posted by Ironsheik View Post
Sorry Go5 but getting our money back from him is looking less likely unless we try something legal... He has not returned any of my 5 phone calls, 5 emails or SFO pm's. Same story for many on here. Probably more that aren't on SFO too.
I got my money back for 2 sets that were messed up bad. I told them not to make the second set and he did anyways. Only thing I lost out on was 2 months of non stop BS and $20 to ship the shop rags back.

I will never order from dugoutsports.

Stick to BOOMBAH USA or ELITE.

why do you think he had to change his name? he was using boombahs name without their permission. Buying product in bulk and reselling here for a profit. SCAM!!!!

Free Agent
Giants_Rook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 07:24 AM   #16
Big_Rig
Formerly McBRIZZZ

I wasnt to impressed with our jerseys last year. We ordered angels jerseys. So angels red was expected. However they were more of a pink then red. Pretty brutal

IN THE GRIT BATPACK
27.5oz 0G JH LEGIT 220 (watermelon)
27oz. 2018 ANNIV. FREAK
Big_Rig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:34 AM   #17
Felks32

For the repeat customers that are placing an order for additional jerseys, understood, go through the same supplier. But for the first time orders, why would you not just use Massive Sports?
Rawlings Customs:
PRO207-6 Black // PRO3029-6 Tan // PROS3029-6 Mocha // PRODCT Primo Sherry // PRODCT Nubuck Dark Shadow // PRONP7 Timberglaze (OTW)
Felks32 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 08:50 AM   #18
matt_s
SFO Superstar

Originally Posted by Felks32 View Post
For the repeat customers that are placing an order for additional jerseys, understood, go through the same supplier. But for the first time orders, why would you not just use Massive Sports?
Cause some of us have emailed and pm him in the past and got no response!
at that time Brian had the better customer service!
RCMSPL- SPARTANS #16
matt_s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 10:26 AM   #19
jmj58
Seasoned Vet

I did not want to post this to give Brian a chance but seems like I am not the only one that got taken I also have been emailing Brian for over a year .I have filed BBB about his company and also he promised me a new set of Jerseys nothing.I have been emailing and calling leaving messages .Here is a copy of one of several emails
Brians Reply
they will not do anything since they are full custom jerseys, I will just get a new set done on my cost and you can keep the old ones.You are the first team to have troubles and sorry to hear that, will that work?? will need team name to confirm

Brian Brown
Dugout Sports
www.dugoutsports.ca
brian@dugoutsports.ca
403-453-1297

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2012 9:05 AM
To: Brian Brown
Subject: Re: jerseys issues since May
Importance: High

Brian any word from supplier ..Just to let you know we used the 2 spare jerseys on the weekend July long and the thread started to come apart at the neck.
we have been talking about this for over a month and a half ..since like 2nd week in May and we are in July .Brian I will and have to decide to go another route unless you have come up with a solution as 600.00 for jerseys that are falling apart after wash and hang dry.
Looking to hear from you as soon as possible to resolve this issue
James Jones
Z-1000,2x Z-2000,Z-3000
worth Bubba Mac
Miken Psycho
jmj58 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:06 AM   #20
bobber_1077
BoBBeR

I feel terrible for all the guys who are out money and have a joke of a jersey to show for it...
Mods, is it possible for us to remove him from the boards, or have Bad dealer below his user name?
27oz Miken Freak12
26oz Miken OG Freak
26oz Miken OG Freak+

bobber_1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:15 AM   #21
WTP
Post Ore

Originally Posted by bobber_1077 View Post
I feel terrible for all the guys who are out money and have a joke of a jersey to show for it...
Mods, is it possible for us to remove him from the boards, or have Bad dealer below his user name?
Or a sticky on the Buy/Sell/Trade, "Dugout Sports - Deal at your own risk!"
WTP is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 11:25 AM   #22
Bigshawn

Originally Posted by bobber_1077 View Post
I sympathize with every who has been screwed over or had to go through terrible customer service. As a member (not a mod) negative feedback needs to be left for this guy. These threads are great for now but they will eventually get buried. I use the iTrader ratings when looking at someone I could deal with. I have never done a search for a NGTG thread.

I know other people have been run off the board for less. Maybe we as a community need to be active and ensure no one ever gets ripped again with a signature campaign to never deal with Dugout Sports/purevil. I remember whitepantshottie was given this treatment.
Bigshawn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:33 PM   #23
Caese
C.R.E.A.M.

Originally Posted by Bigshawn View Post
I sympathize with every who has been screwed over or had to go through terrible customer service. As a member (not a mod) negative feedback needs to be left for this guy. These threads are great for now but they will eventually get buried. I use the iTrader ratings when looking at someone I could deal with. I have never done a search for a NGTG thread.

I know other people have been run off the board for less. Maybe we as a community need to be active and ensure no one ever gets ripped again with a signature campaign to never deal with Dugout Sports/purevil. I remember whitepantshottie was given this treatment.
Done and done.
Unleashed #13 - SS B/YRMSP
Caese is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-20-2013, 12:35 PM   #24
Arch Rival
-what-the-cutsm-

Originally Posted by Caese View Post
Done and done.
http://www.sse.gov.on.ca/mcs/en/Pages/Contact.aspx