Softball Discussion Everything to do with softball

Share This Forum!  

Old 08-28-2005, 09:14 PM   #1
t_dog_lxi
Post Ore

Teams that think you have illegal bats.

My team doesn't buy bats. I am the only one that supplies them, and we have 2 well broken in Freak 100's, and a WWSCA (Wicked). The team only use's the Freaks, and that should be obvious with that hot of a bat. The first 12 games of the year nobody on other teams had any concers with our bats. But the last 3 game, in ALL of them, the other teams have had concerns about them. 1 game I had to bring out my color copy of the banned bats, because the other team didn't even know what the Freak was. Another game the other team was complaining saying that we needed $400 bats to beat them. They were using Est's, Easton Reflex's ect....I would say there best bat was the Green Est, which is considered the weakest Est. Tonight a team that we have had a great connection with, and we respect very much had a concern about our Freaks. Our Freak must have a ton of hits (over 1000each)
and they have increadable pop. THEY ARE BOTH 100% STOCK. Not even viced. I would be scared to vice them because they might break.

My question is how do you convince other teams in your league that your bats are stock.

I am willing at the cost of the league or other teams to have my bats sent in for testing, but only at the end of year, during off season.

How do you guys deal with situations like this?
t_dog_lxi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 09:28 PM   #2
madog69
Post Ore

i have a juiced penis does that count, you hit a juiced bat it adds a little distance and makes the sweetspoot bigger but it dont come nowhere close to a ultra when guys start using painted ultras in rec ball somebody is really gonna get hurt or killed then you add that ball we use in nsa the 47/525 it makes it even more deadly

if you quit telling lies about me...i will quit telling the truth about you.
madog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-28-2005, 10:15 PM   #3
milf19
Post Ore

NorthernPF went and played with one of the teams in our playoffs after we were done. The other team has very few bats, but one is a Synergy + and we play ASA. Well since it was the playoffs the teams/convenor/ and ump talked and they were allowed to use it. So of course NorthernPF whipped out the Freak+

Even though the other team only had 1 other bat, they still shouldn't have been able to use the bat(even though it never helped them much). I wanted to kick the convenor's a**
milf19 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2005, 12:21 AM   #4
westdude
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by madog69
i have a juiced penis does that count, you hit a juiced bat it adds a little distance and makes the sweetspoot bigger but it dont come nowhere close to a ultra when guys start using painted ultras in rec ball somebody is really gonna get hurt or killed then you add that ball we use in nsa the 47/525 it makes it even more deadly
a shaved flex or extended is ultra like

all my bats suck, yet they still are better then the bats every other team in my league has

Wisdom is a woman,
and she only loves a warrior.

-Nietchze

+1
westdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-30-2005, 03:20 PM   #5
madog69
Post Ore

Originally Posted by westdude
a shaved flex or extended is ultra like

all my bats suck, yet they still are better then the bats every other team in my league has
not even close a ultra will out hit any shaved bat, i have a shaved syn+ and it is hot but it wont touch a ultra.

if you quit telling lies about me...i will quit telling the truth about you.
madog69 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2005, 12:18 AM   #6
westdude
Seasoned Vet

Originally Posted by madog69
not even close a ultra will out hit any shaved bat, i have a shaved syn+ and it is hot but it wont touch a ultra.
it has to be the cnt or the extended though, well atleast thats what bataddict and flores says.

Wisdom is a woman,
and she only loves a warrior.

-Nietchze

+1
westdude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:44 AM   #7
BatAddict
Rookie

I would put my Flex up against an Ultra, it would be very close
-BA
Old 09-13-2005, 08:17 AM   #8
KMKjr
Hab & Leaves Hater

"My question is how do you convince other teams in your league that your bats are stock."

"How do you guys deal with situations like this?"

If your bats are legal and you never used an illegal bat before, then tell them to go f!ck themselves. Guilty until proven innocent?

It really cracks me up when teams who use crap bats complain cause you have better equipment, the dance all over you when they finally beat you (usually never) saying they didn't need all the newest sh!t. But after every game they are asking what you payed, where did you get it, etc..... Tell them to go buy one and see.

We have a big muscle bound juice pack in out league hitting them out (296' at the line) with a Reflex with a "grandfathered" sticker on it!! The team bought a Freak 98 (cause they couldn't get a 100 like us) and now he can't do anything, cause the bat is brand new & not broken in....too funny.

Another guy shows up last night with a "pro model" Envy he bought off e-Bay. I gave it 6 cuts and said it would break cause it was probably viced. They used it in BP (game was forfieted) and it was useless, Freak out hit it by 40- 50 ft+. After about 10-20 hits, paint all coming off, sounds like sh!t....once again...too funny.
KMKjr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 08:27 AM   #9
shifty1
SFO Moderator

[QUOTE=KMKjr
Another guy shows up last night with a "pro model" Envy he bought off e-Bay. I gave it 6 cuts and said it would break cause it was probably viced[/QUOTE]

Vicing will cause it to break??
Not in my experiences.

RIP Tony C (aka. Bigcatch25), gone but never forgotten.
shifty1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-13-2005, 12:44 PM   #10
KMKjr
Hab & Leaves Hater

No, was just joking with him (but I did hear it lessens the lifespan?)

He told me a story of someone he knew vicing a bat and broke it two trying....LMFAO
KMKjr is offline   Reply With Quote