Buyer/Seller Feedback Provide other members with feedback on transactions you've made.





Share This Forum!  
 
        

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #97
bigroddy
Goderator
 
bigroddy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: London, ON
Posts: 13,088
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
Of course, its a ton better then us saying "He might be lying, is he lying? I think he's lying..." Now we know he did follow up twice and paypal has made notes to show that fact.
He showed me his statement long before it was posted...so at that point I wasn't too concerned that I'd eventually get the $$$ back...just a nuisance in the meantime.
bigroddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:42 AM   #98
Sturrock84
Seasoned Vet
 
Sturrock84's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Hamilton
Posts: 359
Regardless of what happened, just make sure everyone leaves negative feedback. No reason you guys should still be out the money its his mess to clean up.
Sturrock84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:46 AM   #99
TMAC68
Attn Ore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 43,812
Originally Posted by Sturrock84 View Post
Regardless of what happened, just make sure everyone leaves negative feedback. No reason you guys should still be out the money its his mess to clean up.
i disagree with this and I wont leave negative feedback...
__________________
The only stop you need for clothing

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:47 AM   #100
jb16
Post Ore
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greenwood / Ajax
Posts: 5,474
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
i disagree with this and I wont leave negative feedback...
why is that? is your money not missing
__________________
Force50 Masters Circuit
Looking to Play Mens C or D SPN Provies, Ranked C


OG DC41 - 27oz x 4


www.insitefulweb.com - for all your online marketing needs. www.maxdomi.ca www.tiedomi.com www.4thefallen.ca www.betweentheposts.ca www.autographnetwork.ca
www.tannerfinancial.ca www.afgi.ca
jb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:48 AM   #101
TMAC68
Attn Ore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 43,812
Originally Posted by jb16 View Post
why is that? is your money not missing
yup, so should I leave negative feedback for his CC company?

Sorry, everyone else is welcome too, I wont. I left negative for JR cause that was outright theft...this isnt.
__________________
The only stop you need for clothing

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:51 AM   #102
jb16
Post Ore
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greenwood / Ajax
Posts: 5,474
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
yup, so should I leave negative feedback for his CC company?

Sorry, everyone else is welcome too, I wont. I left negative for JR cause that was outright theft...this isnt.
its up to you TJ maybe your too nice of a guy, but your money is missing and stuff like this with CCs does not take this long.
__________________
Force50 Masters Circuit
Looking to Play Mens C or D SPN Provies, Ranked C


OG DC41 - 27oz x 4


www.insitefulweb.com - for all your online marketing needs. www.maxdomi.ca www.tiedomi.com www.4thefallen.ca www.betweentheposts.ca www.autographnetwork.ca
www.tannerfinancial.ca www.afgi.ca
jb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:52 AM   #103
TMAC68
Attn Ore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 43,812
Originally Posted by jb16 View Post
its up to you TJ maybe your too nice of a guy, but your money is missing and stuff like this with CCs does not take this long.
Look up, paypal told me it all and it matched what brandon said and what the policy on paypal's site said. Timelines can actually be up to 75 days, thats from paypals site

As I say, ppl are welcome to do what they wish and yes, I might be a nice guy but in this case, I dont feel negative is warrented and why I wont do it...

.
__________________
The only stop you need for clothing

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:55 AM   #104
jb16
Post Ore
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Greenwood / Ajax
Posts: 5,474
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
Look up, paypal told me it all and it matched what brandon said and what the policy on paypal's site said. Timelines can actually be up to 75 days, thats from paypals site

As I say, ppl are welcome to do what they wish and yes, I might be a nice guy but in this case, I dont feel negative is warrented and why I wont do it...

.
cool but maybe Im missing something. If Ybomber had his card cancelled, surely he's gotten a new one by now and can take a cash advance and send you guys the money...
__________________
Force50 Masters Circuit
Looking to Play Mens C or D SPN Provies, Ranked C


OG DC41 - 27oz x 4


www.insitefulweb.com - for all your online marketing needs. www.maxdomi.ca www.tiedomi.com www.4thefallen.ca www.betweentheposts.ca www.autographnetwork.ca
www.tannerfinancial.ca www.afgi.ca
jb16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 11:58 AM   #105
TMAC68
Attn Ore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 43,812
Originally Posted by jb16 View Post
cool but maybe Im missing something. If Ybomber had his card cancelled, surely he's gotten a new one by now and can take a cash advance and send you guys the money...
right, I guess there is that aspect but again, then HE is out and the circle continues.

I dont want to debate it, I did my part, I believe he did what we asked him to do so now I wait...if the other 10 want to leave negative, they are welcome to, but I wont....simple as that.
__________________
The only stop you need for clothing

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:06 PM   #106
bobber_1077
BoBBeR
 
bobber_1077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In POSHawa...formerly C.Mont and the Jax...
Posts: 22,014
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
right, I guess there is that aspect but again, then HE is out and the circle continues.

I dont want to debate it, I did my part, I believe he did what we asked him to do so now I wait...if the other 10 want to leave negative, they are welcome to, but I wont....simple as that.
Did Paypal give you a timeline as to when they can expect everything to be fixed? Like this has been going on for what 3 months now?
__________________
In the Bag:
26oz COMbat Wanted
26oz Miken Freakshow
27oz Miken Freak12
26oz Miken OG Freak
26oz Miken OG Freak+

bobber_1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:07 PM   #107
TMAC68
Attn Ore!
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Stoney Creek
Posts: 43,812
Originally Posted by bobber_1077 View Post
Did Paypal give you a timeline as to when they can expect everything to be fixed? Like this has been going on for what 3 months now?
they said they could fix it today, but its illegal for them to "take" the money....the damn CC company has to get it done.
__________________
The only stop you need for clothing

Sales@integritysportswear.ca
https://www.facebook.com/IntegritySportswear/
TMAC68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2011, 01:14 PM   #108
bobber_1077
BoBBeR
 
bobber_1077's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2005
Location: In POSHawa...formerly C.Mont and the Jax...
Posts: 22,014
Originally Posted by TMAC68 View Post
they said they could fix it today, but its illegal for them to "take" the money....the damn CC company has to get it done.
Damn...and those clowns work slooooow, lol
__________________
In the Bag:
26oz COMbat Wanted
26oz Miken Freakshow
27oz Miken Freak12
26oz Miken OG Freak
26oz Miken OG Freak+

bobber_1077 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
learntofly GTG firt deal on the site ballplaya1 Buyer/Seller Feedback 0 05-31-2007 06:16 PM
Canadian Combat Hat and Batting Gloves Deal Dooley's 49 Bats - Selling 3 04-14-2007 07:57 PM
PTW5 great Deal ballplaya1 Buyer/Seller Feedback 1 10-10-2006 08:54 AM
PTW5 great to deal with tlby13 Buyer/Seller Feedback 0 07-26-2005 12:35 PM
Do not deal with shifty1 69 !!!!! Balldawg Buyer/Seller Feedback 0 02-09-2005 12:43 PM


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 08:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.