Sports Freaks Online

Sports Freaks Online (http://www.sportsfreaksonline.com/forums/index.php)
-   Buyer/Seller Feedback (http://www.sportsfreaksonline.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   Bad Deal - Yagerbomber (http://www.sportsfreaksonline.com/forums/showthread.php?t=62043)

GrimmJitsu 07-19-2011 09:52 AM

Bad Deal - Yagerbomber

Hey all,

I know I may be blasting a guy who has plenty of GTG on here, but I am in the middle of a not so good deal. Yager acted as a middle man on a bat deal I made with GB4Ever - and everything seemed to run smooth. Payment received via PayPal, bat shipped and received - all was well.
About a month and a half ago - I got notice from PayPal that this transaction had been reversed due to a dispute from Yager. After speaking with him surrounding this he told me his credit card compnay initiated the chargeback and he would get it sorted out for me right away.
Here I sit, nearly 2 months later, and nothing has been done to resolve this! I am now out $168 dollars because I have now been charged a reversal charge by PP, and apparently they are still fighting on my behalf.
I have sent messages to Yager asking him why this has yet to be cleared up, and he does not respond. The ironic part is when I contacted PayPal they tell me that the notes that they have regarding this case state that he initiated the chargeback through his credit card company. Seems pretty fishy to me... Not really sure who to believe....
I doubt I am going to get any restituion to this issue. But now I am out not only the bat I sold to GB4Ever - I'm out $168 too??? Straight and utter BS if you ask me!

Sellers be warned!

TMAC68 07-19-2011 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmJitsu (Post 818660)
Hey all,

I know I may be blasting a guy who has plenty of GTG on here, but I am in the middle of a not so good deal. Yager acted as a middle man on a bat deal I made with GB4Ever - and everything seemed to run smooth. Payment received via PayPal, bat shipped and received - all was well.
About a month and a half ago - I got notice from PayPal that this transaction had been reversed due to a dispute from Yager. After speaking with him surrounding this he told me his credit card compnay initiated the chargeback and he would get it sorted out for me right away.
Here I sit, nearly 2 months later, and nothing has been done to resolve this! I am now out $168 dollars because I have now been charged a reversal charge by PP, and apparently they are still fighting on my behalf.
I have sent messages to Yager asking him why this has yet to be cleared up, and he does not respond. The ironic part is when I contacted PayPal they tell me that the notes that they have regarding this case state that he initiated the chargeback through his credit card company. Seems pretty fishy to me... Not really sure who to believe....
I doubt I am going to get any restituion to this issue. But now I am out not only the bat I sold to GB4Ever - I'm out $168 too??? Straight and utter BS if you ask me!

Sellers be warned!

this is the 3rd thread on this same issue...I have been out $$$ since April and I know Brandon personally and pretty sure the issue was his Credit card company but either way, this has been going on WAY TO LONG and needs to be fixed...I was told last week in person that we are close to a resolution...

GrimmJitsu 07-19-2011 10:06 AM

How soon is "close to a resolution"??? Because according to PP - they have refunded the credit card company the money, the charges have been removed from his account because they were "fradulent" - and as far as /i can see I'm SOL! Unless he is going to be putting $168 back my way - Or a bat in exchange I don't believe there is any resolution coming my way.
IMO - if the charges have been reversed and removed from his CC - then I believe repayment is owed! Simple, quick and efficient - and the rest of us can get moving on with things! But being locked out of my PP because of frozen funds is not cool! I can't do any shopping or anything on line until I resolve this chargeback - so I reiterate - how soon is close to a resolution that should have been dealt with months ago??

TMAC68 07-19-2011 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmJitsu (Post 818667)
How soon is "close to a resolution"??? Because according to PP - they have refunded the credit card company the money, the charges have been removed from his account because they were "fradulent" - and as far as /i can see I'm SOL! Unless he is going to be putting $168 back my way - Or a bat in exchange I don't believe there is any resolution coming my way.
IMO - if the charges have been reversed and removed from his CC - then I believe repayment is owed! Simple, quick and efficient - and the rest of us can get moving on with things! But being locked out of my PP because of frozen funds is not cool! I can't do any shopping or anything on line until I resolve this chargeback - so I reiterate - how soon is close to a resolution that should have been dealt with months ago??

I think you have misunderstood my post, let me try again:

Hi, My name is TJ, I am not Jager and therefor I dont know exact timelines or whats going on, I was mearly trying to give u some info that we have been given based on the other threads started about this exact same topic. I was one of the first to be locked out and I am out more then you. If the funds get seen as an error, they would be replaced. Brandon wont run the other way, he isnt like that. IF what he says is true, then this was out of even his hands as it was HIS CC Company that flagged all the charges as fradulent!

I dont know the truth and I am like u, I want it resolved, but b!tching and stomping your foot doesnt make it happen faster...trust me when I say, I get all over him as much as I can as often as I can!

I also don't think this is a buyer beware type of scenario....

GrimmJitsu 07-19-2011 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TMAC68 (Post 818668)
I think you have misunderstood my post, let me try again:

Hi, My name is TJ, I am not Jager and therefor I dont know exact timelines or whats going on, I was mearly trying to give u some info that we have been given based on the other threads started about this exact same topic. I was one of the first to be locked out and I am out more then you. If the funds get seen as an error, they would be replaced. Brandon wont run the other way, he isnt like that. IF what he says is true, then this was out of even his hands as it was HIS CC Company that flagged all the charges as fradulent!

I dont know the truth and I am like u, I want it resolved, but b!tching and stomping your foot doesnt make it happen faster...trust me when I say, I get all over him as much as I can as often as I can!

I also don't think this is a buyer beware type of scenario....

TJ - my apologies - I didn't mean to make it sound like I was coming at you - far from it indeed!
I appreciate the input you have for me - it is the most I have gotten back in the last 2 months. And I'm not meaning to stomp my feet, but I have sent numerous PM's and no response has been given - at any point. Communication from him ended close to a month ago. So you can see on my end how it is frustrating any worriesome - and hard for me to believe. When a guy won't keep you in the loop, and when PP is saying the opposite of what he is telling me - it creates a very unnerving situation.
Again, my apologies if it seemed like it was coming back at you - furthest thing from it - I am just tired of running around in the dark and being locked out of my accounts.

madcracker 07-19-2011 10:22 AM

I had a credit company stop a payment once (not reverse) and all it took was for me to contact them and ask what was going on. They told me their concern and I confirmed that it was me making the purchase.

I had never heard of a cc company going after the fact and having a charge reversed without the request of the account holder, until now.

GrimmJitsu 07-19-2011 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by madcracker (Post 818675)
I had a credit company stop a payment once (not reverse) and all it took was for me to contact them and ask what was going on. They told me their concern and I confirmed that it was me making the purchase.

I had never heard of a cc company going after the fact and having a charge reversed without the request of the account holder, until now.

Kinda what I figured - one of the reasons why this is not looking so good...

dave2525 07-19-2011 10:36 AM

First off, why would you get blasted for calling out a guy with good feedback. Even guys and gals with stellar feedback can F'up or whatever, may happen.

No where did I see/read that you were bashing etc...

Sounds like you just want a resolution and contact from him. Which I believe you are entitled to.

Hope this all gets sorted out ASAP.

TMAC68 07-19-2011 10:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrimmJitsu (Post 818672)
TJ - my apologies - I didn't mean to make it sound like I was coming at you - far from it indeed!
I appreciate the input you have for me - it is the most I have gotten back in the last 2 months. And I'm not meaning to stomp my feet, but I have sent numerous PM's and no response has been given - at any point. Communication from him ended close to a month ago. So you can see on my end how it is frustrating any worriesome - and hard for me to believe. When a guy won't keep you in the loop, and when PP is saying the opposite of what he is telling me - it creates a very unnerving situation.
Again, my apologies if it seemed like it was coming back at you - furthest thing from it - I am just tired of running around in the dark and being locked out of my accounts.

I will msg him now to reply to u..thats not kool of him!

jb16 07-19-2011 10:51 AM

why doesnt ybomber sent a emt ? if its been that long he should

TMAC68 07-19-2011 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jb16 (Post 818691)
why doesnt ybomber sent a emt ? if its been that long he should

cause thats a lot of cake...lol...there are a bunch of us effected here.

GrimmJitsu 07-19-2011 11:02 AM

He just PM'd me - thank you TJ - still no resolution, but hoping we can work towards something. But communication is one step forward!