View Full Version : Nfl

Willie
11-15-2006, 09:19 PM
So who's gonna make it to the big game, indy looks good, giants look ok, cowboys (my boys) are fubar (thank you terrel). any predictions, maybe we need a pool going, anybody interested.

The Big K
11-15-2006, 09:52 PM
i got my money on Colts and Bears!!!!

Jon_Sportsguy
11-15-2006, 10:04 PM
Go Arizona....KIDDING!

My team wont be going this year, but the Bears/Giants/Colts/Broncos are the top 4 I think.

Jon

Freak88
11-15-2006, 10:13 PM
I will pick either New England or San Diego. There are no Quality teams in the NFC.

KMKjr
11-15-2006, 11:34 PM
Broncos but I'm bias.

Indy (and anyone named Manning) cannot win a playoff game & have no running game, Bears & Baltimore don't have any offense to speak of and San Diego could be the sleeper, but the "D" is weak against good teams.

If i was to pick anyone but Denver, I'd go with the Patriots, they just know how to win.

t_dog_lxi
11-16-2006, 06:28 AM

Hmmmmm, picking the 2 best teams in the NFL, way to be original :D .

Indy will choke, Chi can't beat Mia so they will also choke early. I'd like to say SD has a good shot, aswell as Den. KC has a strong team, but no D. Same with Pitt. NE is always a threat aswell, those consistant bastards.

My money is on Philly/Den battle.

The Big K
11-16-2006, 08:16 AM
I cant see Indy choking this year,theyhavent had it as easy as the previosu years,and have pulled out some scrappy wins,some people may call them flukes,I call em scrappy,and contrary to popular beliefs,I am not a bandwagon jumper,otherwise I wouldnt be a senators fan now would I?? ;)

t_dog_lxi
11-17-2006, 02:02 AM
So far there non easy schedule has lead them to play:
Hous, they allowed 24 points, it's Houston.
Jets, Won by 3, and allowed 28 points against.
Wash, they allowed 22 points against.
Tenny, Won by 1 :confused: against TENNY!
Buf, Same thing, won by 1 point.

If they want to make it to the SB, there D has to step up. If those shitty teams can put up that many point's, and Buf/Tenny can almost win, then Indy has problems. Tougher teams in playoffs will eat them up.

Icatchn
11-17-2006, 02:28 AM
Dallas beats indy this weekend..

KMKjr
11-17-2006, 01:25 PM
Dallas beats indy this weekend..
Hopefully.

Deuce
11-17-2006, 02:34 PM
Don't count Seattle out Alexander is back this week Hasselbeck next week....they are going to make the play-offs with a healthy team....Also Cincy will be tough too...(can't believe i said that) And my dolphins will be tough to beat.......next year! LOL thumbs-yes

t_dog_lxi
11-17-2006, 03:45 PM
Don't count Seattle out Alexander is back this week Hasselbeck next week....they are going to make the play-offs with a healthy team....Also Cincy will be tough too...(can't believe i said that) And my dolphins will be tough to beat.......next year! LOL thumbs-yes
EE-EE---EEEE-EEE--EEEE-EEE-EEEEE-EEE-E-E--E--EEEE-EE-E-E Dolphins SUCK ASS.

The Big K
11-17-2006, 05:24 PM

Jesse a dolphins fan???Well,that explains everything doesnt it!!! :D

KMKjr
11-17-2006, 08:51 PM
The Seagulls suck bag...even in the weakest divison on football.

t_dog_lxi
12-07-2006, 03:26 AM
Indy will choke,

I cant see Indy choking this year ;)

Say again :stir .

Willie
12-07-2006, 08:38 AM
My Boys already beat them once. and as much as i love them, they aren't the best NFC team.

b00fa
12-07-2006, 08:41 AM
san diego vs dallas

numbah37
12-08-2006, 07:32 AM
My Boys already beat them once. and as much as i love them, they aren't the best NFC team.

I disagree..........Romo has us going like Champions......

Jon_Sportsguy
12-08-2006, 07:35 AM
Say again :stir .

When I read this all I could think of was.....

Seven WHAT? Seven WHAT?..... Then a big.... E4!!, LOL

Jon

Willie
12-10-2006, 03:00 AM
I disagree..........Romo has us going like Champions......
i'd really like to believe it, but i'm afraid it's just that he's new and teams are taking some time to adjust to his style. barely won last week, tonite will tell the tale. if he can beat the surging saints, I will be more of a believer.

The Big K
12-10-2006, 05:19 PM
i'd really like to believe it, but i'm afraid it's just that he's new and teams are taking some time to adjust to his style. barely won last week, tonite will tell the tale. if he can beat the surging saints, I will be more of a believer.

there is no way humanly possible that the cowboys will beat the saints!! reggie bush and drew brees are gonnaa tear up the Cowboys D

t_dog_lxi
12-11-2006, 01:26 AM
there is no way humanly possible that the cowboys will beat the saints!! reggie bush and drew brees are gonnaa tear up the Cowboys D

Picked up $2 bills on the Saints. I am officially on the Reggie band wagon :D .
REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE.

The Big K
12-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Picked up $2 bills on the Saints. I am officially on the Reggie band wagon :D .
REGGIE, REGGIE, REGGIE.

then i get a bill for telling you to bet on the saints right??

t_dog_lxi
12-12-2006, 06:00 AM
then i get a bill for telling you to bet on the saints right??

I had that money down, like a wek in advance lol. I really like next OMnday nighter. Cincy (+3) vs Indy, Indy is crap, and Rudy Johnson should have a great game running aginst the worst ranked run D in the league. Indy hasn't been putting many points on the board lately, and Cincy's D has been alright the last 4-5 weeks. Plus Cincy is a team that could score on every possesion in a game.

Cincy 42 Indy 27

The Big K
01-15-2007, 10:46 PM

Wow, could i be right for once???:eek:

The Big K
01-21-2007, 11:21 PM

:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!!!!! I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!

the5abes
01-21-2007, 11:36 PM
:eek: :eek: :eek: WOW!!!!!! I am UNSTOPPABLE!!!!!!!

that's because you never get going :devil:
hey the Colts are in .... way to go man :winner