View Full Version : PLaying in Dorchester Next weekend...Need boarding Kennel help in Cambridge area!

charlied
07-18-2010, 02:44 PM
I live in Fort Erie and Work in Cambridge and I am playing in Dorchester on the weekend. i am looking for some help with boarding my 9 week old puppy while I am at work on Friday so I don't have to drive back to Fort Erie pick her up and drive all the way back to Dorchester. The only issue i am having is she needs to be dropped off by 6am as I start at 6:50am. Anyone able to help a brother out or know a place that may board animals for the day. P.S she is cute as hell and loves to cuddle, LOL. And for all the pervs out there my girlfriend is not included....lol.

Thanks guys and gals.

whatup
07-18-2010, 05:12 PM
google country paws, that is where i take my dog. They are fantastic. They are just outside kitchener (Between kitchener and guelph) Make sure your dog has shots (may want to call to find out what is required i know kennel cough is one)

Gators99
07-18-2010, 06:31 PM
I live in Fort Erie and Work in Cambridge and I am playing in Dorchester on the weekend. i am looking for some help with boarding my 9 week old puppy while I am at work on Friday so I don't have to drive back to Fort Erie pick her up and drive all the way back to Dorchester. The only issue i am having is she needs to be dropped off by 6am as I start at 6:50am. Anyone able to help a brother out or know a place that may board animals for the day. P.S she is cute as hell and loves to cuddle, LOL. And for all the pervs out there my girlfriend is not included....lol.

Thanks guys and gals.

Damn you beat me to it lol lol

Hilty31
07-19-2010, 10:45 AM
google country paws, that is where i take my dog. They are fantastic. They are just outside kitchener (Between kitchener and guelph) Make sure your dog has shots (may want to call to find out what is required i know kennel cough is one)

x2, my bull terrier is there right now, and Im shocked he hasnt been sent home yet, they called a few times and were very polite, so they must be taking good care of him/ contolling him.