View Full Version : CP help please

Giants_Rook
07-13-2010, 07:34 PM
So me and another GTG board bro decide to trade bats.

All is good! We both ship our bats on the same day "June 28th". He sent me the tracking number the day of or the day after can't remember. I however forget to send the tracking number and now I can't find my receipt. Today is day 9 according to Canada Post and they told me today there is no guarentee that that bat will be there in 9 days when you send snail mail.

I feel like a big douche since I lost the receipt and I am hoping the bat did not get lost in the mail or stolen.

Has anyone else ever done this and is there any way of getting a tracking number from CP?

Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
GR

Captain Crunch
07-13-2010, 07:37 PM
Have any $550 extendeds ???? :eek: :D lol Sorry had to .....

vegas
07-13-2010, 07:46 PM
register for Venture one

I shipped on friday last week and she receieved on monday
nothing extra just standard service, montreal to Sask to MWB

never had a single issue in 3 years and over 100 shipments

demon76
07-13-2010, 08:32 PM
I heard the venture one is a good service to have. Have you tried using Canada posts website to look up the parcel throught your name or anything? It might give you some leads to track down the tracking number.

Captain Crunch
07-13-2010, 08:35 PM
Won't the tracking number be linked to the postal code ??

Giants_Rook
07-13-2010, 08:48 PM
Won't the tracking number be linked to the postal code ??

how do i do this captain?

I brought in the shipping info to the Canada post office and they said there is nothing they can do if I don't have the receipt. and I told them i wouldn't be in here if I had one.

TMAC68
07-13-2010, 08:53 PM
how do i do this captain?

I brought in the shipping info to the Canada post office and they said there is nothing they can do if I don't have the receipt. and I told them i wouldn't be in here if I had one.

I think that is right...there is nothing else that u can have since the cash register receipt acts like the shipping receipt...

U might be SOL man...