View Full Version : Uniforms

gongshow24
07-08-2010, 09:38 PM
where is a good place to get unis from.. besides boombah.. lookin for pants shirts hats..

Deuce
07-09-2010, 07:09 AM
where is a good place to get unis from.. besides boombah.. lookin for pants shirts hats..

WHMPS sports i think its called...very fast and cheap full die at 49.99

Freak88
07-09-2010, 07:28 AM
WHMPS sports i think its called...very fast and cheap full die at 49.99

Yep......they look like the place to go for next year.....

Deuce
07-09-2010, 07:29 AM
Yep......they look like the place to go for next year.....

my team for nsa nats is using them

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 07:59 AM
my team for nsa nats is using them
thanks Deuce!!! I got one of your team mates for the weekend too

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 08:01 AM
do you know if they have a website man?

Freak88
07-09-2010, 08:04 AM
do you know if they have a website man?

track them down on facebook........more info

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 08:09 AM
track them down on facebook........more info
thanks freak!!

Deuce
07-09-2010, 08:09 AM
thanks Deuce!!! I got one of your team mates for the weekend too

who ya got???

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 08:12 AM
who ya got???
Corey is comin to the big town of port perry to play. and i cant find any info for WHMPS..

Freak88
07-09-2010, 08:15 AM
Corey is comin to the big town of port perry to play. and i cant find any info for WHMPS..

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/WHYMP-Sports/294672897180?ref=ts

seach TJ Whymp also, he is the owner

Deuce
07-09-2010, 08:22 AM

cool beans.....

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 08:30 AM
wanna come play too lol

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 09:21 AM
cool beans.....
Deuce, come and join us -- I've got free beers coming my way, I'll slide a couple your way, and we'll make sure we find you a jersey that fits :)

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 09:28 AM
Deuce, come and join us -- I've got free beers coming my way, I'll slide a couple your way, and we'll make sure we find you a jersey that fits :)
hey now.. easy on the free beers now im only gettin a cause and i need at least 23 lol

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 09:29 AM
hey now.. easy on the free beers now im only gettin a cause and i need at least 23 lol
Hope its a 55er ;)

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 09:32 AM
lol a 55er what 55 cans of beer noo way if so where do i get one lol

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 09:37 AM
lol a 55er what 55 cans of beer noo way if so where do i get one lol
Need one of the fellas from Ottawa to skip over to Quebec and grab one (or 5)

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 09:42 AM
Need one of the fellas from Ottawa to skip over to Quebec and grab one (or 5)
thats awsome i want lol

gmclean
07-09-2010, 09:43 AM
You always want stuff you can't have...lol

thats awsome i want lol

Pigz
07-09-2010, 12:52 PM

please tell me this inquiry has nothing to do with the uni's that we're currently waiting on!

@bigbigz...awesome to hear, hope all goes well for you! it's the lil' ones b-day this weekens otherwise i would be there too.

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 01:31 PM
please tell me this inquiry has nothing to do with the uni's that we're currently waiting on!

@bigbigz...awesome to hear, hope all goes well for you! it's the lil' ones b-day this weekens otherwise i would be there too.
Yeah I heard a couple people bailed, didn't know you were one of them :)
Would've been good times bro. I would've given you some of my free beer I'm getting ;)
I'll make sure to win you a shirt!!!
We could use you Sunday if you're able??

Pigz
07-09-2010, 01:48 PM
Yeah I heard a couple people bailed, didn't know you were one of them :)
Would've been good times bro. I would've given you some of my free beer I'm getting ;)
I'll make sure to win you a shirt!!!
We could use you Sunday if you're able??

lol @ bailed...said from the hop i could only play saturday but not to bother if there was enough without me. make sure it's an xl please. sundays her actually bday, taking her to the jays game.

yo u in touch with the professor? when you coming out to the bulldogs?

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 01:50 PM
lol @ bailed...said from the hop i could only play saturday but not to bother if there was enough without me. make sure it's an xl please. sundays her actually bday, taking her to the jays game.

yo u in touch with the professor? when you coming out to the bulldogs?
Well apparently we could use you saturday, so see you in Port at 9 am :)

I haven't talked to him in about a month. I'm in for the bulldogs anytime they need me -- always good time with the criminals on that team :)

Deuce
07-09-2010, 02:02 PM

I haven't talked to him in about a month. I'm in for the bulldogs anytime they need me -- always good time with the criminals on that team :)

cant play but ship some free beer to me anytime!!!

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 02:04 PM
cant play but ship some free beer to me anytime!!!
cause you can't play, i'll be shipping a box of empties

Smilieman
07-09-2010, 02:37 PM
Custom Apperals are very good...Great prices also..Did my jerseys and Hats..They have pants also...

http://customapparelinc.com/default.aspx

theres the linkthumbs-yes

Pigz
07-09-2010, 02:55 PM

lol lil' ones soccer practice @ 1045. can't do it bro!

well get in touch with him please. double header this coming tuesday vs. best team in the league. on the line's the league title! our last game we played with 9, including some 18 year old tipsy "thug" we pulled out of the stands 2 minutes to gametime! lol

gmclean
07-09-2010, 02:59 PM
What time, when, and where do you play Pigz?? I may be able to help you out..

well get in touch with him please. double header this coming tuesday vs. best team in the league. on the line's the league title! our last game we played with 9, including some 18 year old tipsy "thug" we pulled out of the stands 2 minutes to gametime! lol

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 03:02 PM

Sounds the replacement might of fit right in :)
For sure, I'll get a hold of him and let him know I'm in for Tuesday

Pigz
07-09-2010, 03:23 PM
What time, when, and where do you play Pigz?? I may be able to help you out..

greg is that you? more importantly you gonna make our/your ajax league games? like tonight! :D

as for this beaches team, usually tuesdays @ kew beach. i'll keep you in mind when we're short (always).

Sounds the replacement might of fit right in :)
For sure, I'll get a hold of him and let him know I'm in for Tuesday

sweet, hope to see yah then!

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 03:24 PM
its Neil man.. jerseys are for a buddy not the gong show but i would really like to know where the hell ours are tho.

gmclean
07-09-2010, 03:27 PM
No Pigz it's George..we are the same height and all, but I got a little more weight on me...lol

greg is that you? more importantly you gonna make our/your ajax league games? like tonight! :D

as for this beaches team, usually tuesdays @ kew beach. i'll keep you in mind when we're short (always).

bigbigzz
07-09-2010, 03:28 PM

PM me the Prof's # if you got it

Pigz
07-09-2010, 03:40 PM
No Pigz it's George..we are the same height and all, but I got a little more weight on me...lol

hey you callin' me skinny?!?

PM me the Prof's # if you got it

will do!

gongshow24
07-09-2010, 03:50 PM

will do!
think he ment more the greg pigz lol

gmclean
07-09-2010, 04:02 PM
I was talking about the bone rack which we call peaches..lol

will do!

WHYMP Sports
07-12-2010, 12:04 PM

All the links you need are below. If you want to see samples and concepts they are on the facebook page. We are currently working on getting the website up and running. So right now there is no info on the site.

Its WHYMP Sports on Facebook.

Deuce I will have that info to you by the end of the day.

Thanks guys and hope you are all having a great summer of ball.

kavanagh
07-20-2010, 09:03 AM
I assume WHYMP and any other place that offers full dye only do the art work if your committed to buying? A company interested in sponsoring us is looking for a proposal that includes logo and what jersey's we would buy. I would go as far as committing to buy those jersey's if the sponsorship comes through, but i have a feeling the art work for these can take a bit of time.

YT!
07-20-2010, 10:36 AM
I assume WHYMP and any other place that offers full dye only do the art work if your committed to buying? A company interested in sponsoring us is looking for a proposal that includes logo and what jersey's we would buy. I would go as far as committing to buy those jersey's if the sponsorship comes through, but i have a feeling the art work for these can take a bit of time.

PM Chubbs, he can help ya out.

YT!