View Full Version : Big Debate

milf19
05-10-2005, 12:38 AM
Got a Synergy extended here 28oz NIW, but i can't decide whether i want to crack the wrapper. I already have a Freak 100, XPST5, Wicked Insanity, and a Synergy 2. Also I have an Evo AX coming to me very soon. I have already promised to sell this bat to someone for $250 because I didn't think I needed anymore bats. Well I'm debating my decision because the bats calling my name and it would only cost me an extra $80 to get her a new one. What do ya think?

A.M.
05-10-2005, 01:01 AM
Hey, did you know you can vote for more than one option at a time? So, I did. All except for the first one.

monkeyspanker55
05-10-2005, 09:16 AM
rip it out and vice that bad boy
they work so much better viced and you cant see any marks

Chug48
05-10-2005, 09:33 AM
You must be nuts to sell a NIW bat with a return for $250? Well I suppose it depends on who you are selling it to, and what they ahve to offer :devil:

Take Care

tlby13
05-10-2005, 10:51 AM
I notice you didn't have the option of just leaving it in the wrapper and keeping it for a while until you're tired of all the other bats you have. I think subconsciously you just want to bust that bad boy out of the wrapper and use it. I wouldn't sell it because you'll be crying the minute you ship it out.
Personally I'd keep it in the wrapper for a rainy day (especially since you're already swinging a syn2, among other things). But I think by holding this poll you're just looking for justification to use the dang thing, so use it!!! You only live once!!

Now, tell me about your mother!! :D

monkeyspanker55
05-10-2005, 10:57 AM
I notice you didn't have the option of just leaving it in the wrapper and keeping it for a while until you're tired of all the other bats you have. I think subconsciously you just want to bust that bad boy out of the wrapper and use it. I wouldn't sell it because you'll be crying the minute you ship it out.
Personally I'd keep it in the wrapper for a rainy day (especially since you're already swinging a syn2, among other things). But I think by holding this poll you're just looking for justification to use the dang thing, so use it!!! You only live once!!

Now, tell me about your mother!! :D

yes yes yes thats what i wanted to say lol
well said
dammit rip it open but dont forget to vise it

fish 24
05-10-2005, 11:58 AM
I can't keep any wrappers on any bats... If I have it I must open it even if its only to swing it 10 times LOL... So I guess you know what I would do .. Open it swing it and then if you don't like it sell it for 250 it is still a great deal for the other guy/gal

KMKjr
05-10-2005, 03:55 PM
I'll give ya $275.00!!!

milf19
05-20-2005, 02:08 PM
well i went with the people that voted for Break that badboy out of the wrapper!!! I've only taken maybe 50 cuts with it and this bat is just WOW. I love the feel and the distance i get with it is amazing

sporty.17
05-23-2005, 07:09 PM
then sell me your insanity...lol